Page 1 of 1

Canadian Placement Bug

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 am
by Caesarmatty
I am using the v1.09.10 Beta.

I have a destroyer that is supposed to be place in Halifax, but it has been about 6 turns now that I have gotten the "unable to place" message. It's extremely annoying because every time i click on produce units or new units, i have to cycle through that one because it's the first on the list.

It's possible there is a rule keeping me from placing the unit, though the set up is still extremely annoying. I have lost London (and ALL of Britain) and my capital is now in Canada- does that mean i cannot place canadian units? Or is it a bug?

Thanks.

RE: Canadian Placement Bug

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm
by BillRunacre
Hi

Can you remember when you started the game?

Only this has been fixed but the fix would only apply to games started after it was fixed, because it relates to the scripts rather than the engine itself.

Apologies for the issue too. [:)]

Bill

RE: Canadian Placement Bug

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:39 pm
by Caesarmatty
Hi, we started the game on 27 September. However, since it was the beta 1.09 version, the game has disappeared in the hour since i posted this. Are all the beta games gone now? I can't see a way to access them with only v1.10 out now. Thanks.

RE: Canadian Placement Bug

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 pm
by Hubert Cater
The Beta updates use a different PBEM server than the official updates so this is why you no longer see your games listed.

If you would prefer to continue your Beta PBEM games before applying the official update then you'll unfortunately have to reinstall the last Beta update.