Question about saved game file format
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:25 pm
Hi,
I really miss in UV some options to have certain statistics (like, for example, base supplies over time or things like that).
So, I would really like to develop a little tool analysing the saved game file, each turn, and so make these statistics available.
Unfortunately, the saved game has been encrypted in a previous patch, IIRC, so the question is : is it possible to turn off that encryption and have the format of the saved game file ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
I really miss in UV some options to have certain statistics (like, for example, base supplies over time or things like that).
So, I would really like to develop a little tool analysing the saved game file, each turn, and so make these statistics available.
Unfortunately, the saved game has been encrypted in a previous patch, IIRC, so the question is : is it possible to turn off that encryption and have the format of the saved game file ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.