Page 1 of 1

Twilight Struggle on sale at Steam for...

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:07 pm
by aaatoysandmore
half price at $7.94; this is like a remake or looks like a remake of an older game called Geopolitique.

Be aware there's been some rukus about the devloper grabbing the money and run on some of their products.

RE: Twilight Struggle on sale at Steam for...

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:39 pm
by rocketman71
The game was recently acquired by Asmodee who I believe are completely legit. It is a great PC version of one of the greatest boardgames.

RE: Twilight Struggle on sale at Steam for...

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:43 pm
by demyansk
What do you think of this game?

RE: Twilight Struggle on sale at Steam for...

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:13 am
by Queeg
It's a no-brainer at the regular price. A great adaptation of a fantastic board game. Impressively captures the atmosphere of the Cold War.

Accurate review here: http://www.pcgamer.com/twilight-struggle-review-steam/

RE: Twilight Struggle on sale at Steam for...

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:32 pm
by Rosseau
For me, it is a really hard game. I need to look for some guides or something. And I lived through that era, no less.

RE: Twilight Struggle on sale at Steam for...

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:35 pm
by rocketman71
I agree with Queeg, and it is a pretty good history lesson as well. The AI is a good challenge too.

RE: Twilight Struggle on sale at Steam for...

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:56 pm
by Queeg
ORIGINAL: rocketboy

I agree with Queeg, and it is a pretty good history lesson as well. The AI is a good challenge too.

Nice strategy site here: https://twilightstrategy.com