Page 1 of 1

Looking for a US player

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:21 pm
by Deban
Im looking to find a US player for sen 19.
140% Ship commit for both sides.
Very Veriable rein.
FOW on.
Jap sub doc off.
Allied Damage cont on.
Ive been in a couple of PBEM games before an can
usualy send out a couple of turns a day with more
on the weekends. I live in California.

David

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:20 am
by Deban
Ok im actualy so desperate for a PBEM game that ill play any Sen.
any side, any rules :) I need my fix!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:18 am
by dpstafford
Originally posted by Deban
Ok im actualy so desperate for a PBEM game that ill play any Sen.
any side, any rules :) I need my fix!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, fire it up. I'll take the US in Scen. 19. Just make sure you start the game with the new patch, 2.30.

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:08 am
by Deban
Great!!!!!!!!!
Could you send your email addy to dlkisselburgh@hotmail.com or post it? Ill send ya my first turn strait away :)
David

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:41 am
by Deban
Ok got 2 games so far, Could probably do 2 more if anyone is interested.
Ill play any Sen. any side.

David
dlkisselburgh@hotmail.com

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:29 pm
by fcooke
David,

I'm in the UK but normally can do 1 or 2 turns a day. I would be interested in 17 as Allies, up to 140% ship commit, IJN sub doc on (Yamamoto is killing me with it off), Allied damage control on. I'll drop you an email as well.

Frank