Page 1 of 1

Sapper regiments won't refit

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:44 pm
by bigbaba
Hi all, I played the Red Army prior to blizzard and have the problem that my sapper regiments simply won't refit. Menpower is there and the problem is that I can not choose the refit Stance for my sappers. Hope someone has a solution for that because cavalry corps without 3 sappers simply suck.

RE: Sapper regiments won't refit

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:53 pm
by morvael
Sapper squads are not buildable during certain period in games with older generic data.

RE: Sapper regiments won't refit

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:03 pm
by thedoctorking
So in games started under the older patch the new patch won't take effect? Or at least this aspect?

RE: Sapper regiments won't refit

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:04 pm
by bigbaba
Damnd. So I have to start the blizzard without fully equipped cavalry corps. Any idea how long this bug will be active or is it a permanent bug?

Regards