Page 1 of 1

Looking for Allied players for scenario 17

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:56 pm
by Yamamoto
First turn is attached. I'll take the first three to respond. Scenario 17 using 2.30 patch, allied damage advantage on, IJN sub ops off, advanced weather off, fog of war on, 100% for both sides, highly variable reinforcements, 1 turn days. I am on the East coast of the US and can always do at least 1 turn a day.

I'm looking for people who won't quit if things turn against them early on. I play an agressive game and believe the Japanese have to win early if they want to win at all.

Since Hotmail limits us to 1 MB, send turns to my other email address: rogerbacon@adelphia.net .

Yamamoto

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:47 pm
by Deban
Count me in.
The chance to play one of the best is just to much to turn down :)

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:10 pm
by Yamamoto
OK, I've got four more games now to add to the three already in progress. That's all I can handle for now. Thanks guys.

Yamamoto

Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:53 pm
by Yamamoto
Originally posted by Deban
The chance to play one of the best is just to much to turn down :)


LOL. Everything I learned about the Pacific conflict came from falling asleep in front of the TV while the History Channel was on. Subliminal learning is a great thing. Only problem is I now have a compulsive desire to buy products advertised during those **** infomercials. Don't worry; I'm in therapy for it.

Yamamoto

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:09 am
by Mr.Frag
.... zzzzz .... must buy .... zzzz .... smartcooker .... zeros .... zzzz .... must cook .... allies .... zzzz .... press button .... zzzz .... allies done in record time .... zzzz :D

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:51 am
by Deban
Well Yamamoto I guess you can now tell that I havent played the US side that many times before:)