Page 1 of 1

About Navy warfare!

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:59 am
by woos1981
Great works team! We celebrated the birth of this great game! I especially like the improvement about Navy warfare, but there are two problems, each ships looks like the same ship in the game, whatever carrier or destroyers.In addition, the next upgrade will join submarine unit in the game? Thank you very much!

RE: About Navy warfare!

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:51 pm
by woos1981
Hello production team, I really love this game and the latest update.Could you please add submarine units to the naval warfare system at the next update? Thank you very much!

RE: About Navy warfare!

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:44 pm
by Lobster
ORIGINAL: wwwws

Great works team! We celebrated the birth of this great game! I especially like the improvement about Navy warfare, but there are two problems, each ships looks like the same ship in the game, whatever carrier or destroyers.In addition, the next upgrade will join submarine unit in the game? Thank you very much!


Yes, the equipment graphics look the same. But the units on the map do look different. Some people have made their own equipment graphics so ships do not look the same.

RE: About Navy warfare!

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:55 am
by woos1981
Thank you for your reply, But i still hope heaving official different equipment graphics.Thanks!

RE: About Navy warfare!

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:24 am
by woos1981
I have another thought If the torpedo attack feature can be added to the destroyer or cruiser unit in the future, I think the sea battle will become more real

RE: About Navy warfare!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:54 am
by mamnich24
Where can I get the custom ship graphics; and how do I install them so?
Thanks,
Mike