looking for soviet player (closed)
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:58 pm
HI
I'm a medium/good german player and I serch a medium/good soviet player.
Campaign 1941-1945
or 1941-1945 bitter end.
Locked HQ
Random weather
CV better math
No mild winter
no help russian
server game
Latest patch.
In addition:
a) no bombing of unstacked HQs
b) no using Soviet paras to open pockets
c) no Soviet para usage prior to 1943
d) no Soviet naval invasions prior to 1943
You can discuss also other settings.
I'm a medium/good german player and I serch a medium/good soviet player.
Campaign 1941-1945
or 1941-1945 bitter end.
Locked HQ
Random weather
CV better math
No mild winter
no help russian
server game
Latest patch.
In addition:
a) no bombing of unstacked HQs
b) no using Soviet paras to open pockets
c) no Soviet para usage prior to 1943
d) no Soviet naval invasions prior to 1943
You can discuss also other settings.