Page 1 of 4

Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:18 pm
by TheElf
I'm playing around with a CPU opponent, but for the life of me I can't get the game to let me play the Babes light Scen 26b from the IJN side.

What could I be doing wrong here?

Thanks!

--------------------------------------

I figured it out. Disregard...[;)]

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:16 am
by witpqs
OK. Ignoring as instructed.

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:37 am
by BillBrown
He posted to disregard, not ignore. [8D]

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:38 am
by PaxMondo
disregarding ... that is correct, yes?

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:41 am
by btd64
Correct Pax. Although I disregarded so I'm not sure....GP

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:43 am
by PaxMondo
Well, lets disregard to be sure...


disregarding

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am
by btd64
Finally disregarding....GP

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 am
by MakeeLearn
It's...Beau...regard... Sur!

Image

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:41 am
by Yaab
Southern beau?

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:18 am
by chemkid
.

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:41 am
by USSAmerica
Disregarding.

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:03 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

Disregarding.
I regard your disregard, and raise you one regardless and two ignores!

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm
by btd64
ORIGINAL: chemkid

can't disregard... sorry, but she's too cute!

Image

i mean, look at her! [&o]

Chem, You need a date with a real women.[:D]....GP

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:10 pm
by Lecivius
And, they're off <again>!!

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:55 pm
by chemkid
.

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:26 pm
by dcpollay
ORIGINAL: Lecivius

And, they're off <again>!!
They've been "off" for a long time.[:'(]

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:50 pm
by rustysi
Huh, wha?

Oh yeah, disregarding.

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 pm
by TheElf
I don't feel this thread has been sufficiently...Disregarded.

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:04 pm
by Aurorus
I would like to disregard this thread by observing that Babes Lite with PDU:off is my favorite mode of play. I also think that it is the most balanced. I may be biased though, because in Babes Lite, my beloved 5th divison retains its heavy infantry squads, which are transformed into normal infantry squads in the full DBB.

RE: Interesting issue with the Babes lite...Disregard...

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:08 pm
by btd64
ORIGINAL: TheElf

I don't feel this thread has been sufficiently...Disregarded.

Elf, No more posting, As this thread is trying to be disregarded. I already did but some how ended up back here.[8|]....GP