Page 1 of 1

Thank you everyone!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 12:24 am
by LT Vyktum
Thanks again everyone for your support and patience in helping me deal with my problem, this is one of the most mature boards I have seen in a long time....Other boards could learn a lesson from this one, thanks again..I'll shut up now.

------------------
Roses are red..violets are blue..I'm schizophrenic..and so am I.

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 2:10 am
by Chantell
Hello LT. I don't know if anybody else has pointed this out yet, but version 4.0 of SP:WAW is contained on the Computer Gaming World demo disk in the dec. issue. I just got my subscription issue yesterday, loaded the game and it runs fine. Just got done downloading the patches to get from V4.0 to V4.4 and everything appears to run just fine. So I'd suggest getting a copy of CGW and try that. Hopefuly it solves your delima. Good luck.


Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 2:27 am
by Wild Bill
I just hope we have helped you enough to get your game going for you.

Chantell's idea is a good one. I hope you try that if the other remedies fail you. Good luck Lt! Keep us posted.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games