Page 1 of 1
Download printable Soviet OOB reference Charts here.
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 3:36 am
by Keebler
Ok here is the second set of SPWAW printable reference charts. The soviet reference charts consist of a total of 21, 8.5x14 legal size pages. I’m off to start on the US Army next. Feedback is always welcome.
Get the Soviet ref charts here….
http://www.members.home.net/syl-leclerc/SovietCht.zip
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 4:05 am
by Tankhead
Thanks again Keebler

that was fast.
Tankhead
------------------
Rick Cloutier
rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://tankhead.home.icq.com
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 2:46 pm
by BomBeer
Nice work Thanks.
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:52 am
by Keebler
The US Army is 50% done. Will be ready soon
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 3:43 pm
by Keebler
Just checked the upload stats for my webspace. Looks like 200 uploads for the German OOB and 150 for the Soviet. The US One is on the way, but I'm leaving town to visit my family in Ontario. The US OOB should go up shortly after I get back.