Page 1 of 1

Good soviet player wanted (closed)

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:58 pm
by aldiladeisogni1
HI
I serch a good soviet player.

Campaign 1941-1945
or 1941-1945 bitter end.
Locked HQ
Random weather
CV better math
No mild winter
no help russian
server game
Latest patch.

In addition:

a) no bombing of unstacked HQs
b) no using Soviet paras to open pockets
c) no Soviet para usage prior to 1943
d) no Soviet naval invasions prior to 1943

You can discuss also other settings.

minimum two turns per week.

RE: Good soviet player wanted

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:52 pm
by DeletedUser1769703214
ORIGINAL: aldiladeisogni1

HI
I serch a good soviet player.

Campaign 1941-1945
or 1941-1945 bitter end.
Locked HQ
Random weather
CV better math
No mild winter
no help russian
server game
Latest patch.

In addition:

a) no bombing of unstacked HQs
b) no using Soviet paras to open pockets
c) no Soviet para usage prior to 1943
d) no Soviet naval invasions prior to 1943

You can discuss also other settings.

minimum two turns per week.

You have gone through another opponent? ;-}. Or is the last game still going on?

RE: Good soviet player wanted

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:13 pm
by aldiladeisogni1
now I'm playing a game but my opponent only answers me once a week and I can do three turns a week, so I'm looking for a second opponent.
In the game I'm playing the 10th turn and I'm 3.5milion of german and he 3.3milion of Russians. he lost leningrad, I do not know how long the game will last

RE: Good soviet player wanted

Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:55 am
by Bitburgerdraft
I'm your Huckleberry. pm sent