Page 1 of 1

hello

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:04 am
by bde4soldier223
i have a question....can you make a scenario time frame around the 1600s or lower years meaning 1500, 1400 1300 etc

thanks

RE: hello

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:21 am
by Dr. Foo
ORIGINAL: bde4soldier223

i have a question....can you make a scenario time frame around the 1600s or lower years meaning 1500, 1400 1300 etc

thanks
The game as is is more 1900's but 1800's is doable. You can edit the data base so 1700 is feasible, but 1600, 1500, or 500BC it probably wont give you the combat results you want. But what I love about this game is you can do anything. I once made a crazy game based on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Dominion War..it was a bust, but fun to create and of course, it pushed the limits of the game. So I say give it a try.

RE: hello

Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 am
by bde4soldier223
I actually found scenarios that has a new ancient database from (Ancient Greek to XVII century). I don’t know if there is an update for it, but I’m hoping there is one. I’m going to try it out with TOAW 4