Page 1 of 1

Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:40 pm
by kenbi
Like the title said

RE: Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 pm
by SirHoraceHarkness
The one I use is Icemania's AI mod. Keeps the game more or less vanilla but makes the AI more competitive both on the opponent empires and your own automation. Also includes some more races.

RE: Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am
by Uncle Lumpy
Hi kenbi, There are a number of decent mods to choose from, a number of mods which make subtle changes to the vanilla game or any mod you choose. I've been playing Retreat1970's Unleashed Extended II for a while now. I found it to be fairly well balanced and includes a lot of the best mods combined. I like playing as Xhuman and I perked up the mod a bit by adding some separate character portraits and names to the Xhuman files. That's about the limit of my modding ability. [:D]

Happy gaming!

RE: Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:32 am
by Shogouki
Is there any specific type of mod you're looking for?

RE: Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:11 am
by kenbi
i want new UI, character portraits, ship and music

RE: Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:14 pm
by Shogouki
Technologies too or not necessarily?

RE: Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:15 pm
by kenbi
It's not important

RE: Suggestions, I need a good mod

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:47 pm
by Shogouki
I'm enjoying Rosbjerg's New Dawn mod. The only catch is there's a bug with racial events currently but I don't think it's an issue if you play the game with those turned off.