Page 1 of 1

West Front

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 9:35 pm
by yegor21
If any one played west front then youll know what im talking about.What i want to do is make a campaign for spwaw based on west front campaign.How do you look at this idea?

------------------
Ruski General Yegor
Yegor21@hotmail.com
Im making a web page any help or tips on how to make it like matrix web page.

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 10:16 pm
by Wild Bill
For web page tips, write Frank Donati. He is a master. Or Kevin Kinscherf. He is another.

frankd@thegamers.net

kevin_kinscherf@flashcom.net

As to copying a campaign from West Front, that for me would border on plagarism so I could not do that.

What we can do is get the battle and see how we could do it in SPWAW. What is the theme, core unit of that campaign..time frame, etc.

I'll see what we can do. WF, EF, and RS are all great games. For a time I was on the beta team of EF.

Wild Bill



------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games