Page 1 of 1

command professional extension

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:34 am
by figabo
Hello,

In the Professional edition, i would be interrested for the functionality

NEW in v1.12! TCP/IP socket access to Lua API (ie. any external application can manipulate the running simulation via Lua calls)


Is for an individual customer , is this costly or can be affordable ?

thanks and regards !


RE: command professional extension

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:12 am
by Sardaukar
CMANO PE is only for military and military contractors. Not available for public.

RE: command professional extension

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:41 pm
by schweggy
Define "military and military contractors."

I work for DoD as a civilian, am I eligible to buy PE?

If so, what documentation would you require?

RE: command professional extension

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 pm
by mikkey
Here are more detailed information about Command Professional Edition

RE: command professional extension

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:04 am
by Dimitris
ORIGINAL: schweggy

Define "military and military contractors."

I work for DoD as a civilian, am I eligible to buy PE?

If so, what documentation would you require?

You are probably eligible, if you are representing a company (even a single-person one). Please contact us in private for details if you are interested. Thanks!