Time for 1 scenario 17 2.30, stock options
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 8:31 pm
Bidding starts ... who hates me the most?
Sorry though, due to real life contraints weekday turns are a real challenge for me as I work like a slave. I will do my best to return a turn per day and more on weekends, but I make slip a day now and then.
Please note, out of annoyance, I *will* offer a fixed ship record #1 to have T. Aoki back in command of the Akagi instead of having it show up with PFC Whats'a'Boat
Attached is the file to fix scenario 17 (unofficially).
Sorry though, due to real life contraints weekday turns are a real challenge for me as I work like a slave. I will do my best to return a turn per day and more on weekends, but I make slip a day now and then.
Please note, out of annoyance, I *will* offer a fixed ship record #1 to have T. Aoki back in command of the Akagi instead of having it show up with PFC Whats'a'Boat
Attached is the file to fix scenario 17 (unofficially).