Page 1 of 1

War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am
by commissarhanish_MatrixForum
I ordered War in The West via Amazon four days ago..wondering why it's taking so long to ship. Any thoughts?

RE: War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:26 pm
by IainMcNeil
Sorry if you're having any problems but its fulfilled by Amazon so we are not involved in the process at all.

RE: War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:31 pm
by 95bravo
Snow storms across top half of USA?

RE: War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 pm
by Lecivius
You should have recieved a confirmation email, including a link to Track Your Package. Have you received, and looked at it?

RE: War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 pm
by Zorch
Send Jeff Bezos an email. [:D]

RE: War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:46 am
by 76mm
Just curious why you would order from Amazon? I am a big fan of Amazon but for wargames I prefer to order direct from the publisher for a variety of reasons.

RE: War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:25 am
by IainMcNeil
Amazon's shipping charges are lower and if you have prime its free so I can see the incentive. We'd love to be able to do it but we don't ship quite as much as Amazon :)

RE: War in the West...Amazon??

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:02 pm
by reg113
ORIGINAL: IainMcNeil

Amazon's shipping charges are lower and if you have prime its free so I can see the incentive. We'd love to be able to do it but we don't ship quite as much as Amazon :)

[:D]