New game
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:29 am
I'm looking for an IJN opponent for a campaign game. I've played many AI games to learn the ropes, and lost miserably in a PBEM scenario 17 game. I feel I have learned my lessons, painfully I might add.
West coast USA would work best, for at least a turn a day, I'm Midwest USA.
I've seen some discussion recently that scenario 17 is a sure victory as US, just wait until forces build up. Maybe so, not sure of that, but I would be willing to test scenario 19 and play UNTIL THE END. Your choice of options.
Barney
West coast USA would work best, for at least a turn a day, I'm Midwest USA.
I've seen some discussion recently that scenario 17 is a sure victory as US, just wait until forces build up. Maybe so, not sure of that, but I would be willing to test scenario 19 and play UNTIL THE END. Your choice of options.
Barney