Page 1 of 1

Anyone know what happened to this?

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 pm
by aaatoysandmore

RE: Anyone know what happened to this?

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:33 pm
by wodin
Last I heard from Terry was no work had started and I think he was getting abit peeved about it.

RE: Anyone know what happened to this?

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 pm
by Mobeer
In fairness that press release said work on the game would not start until 2017, and not when within 2017 that might be. Maybe after the planned March 2018 release of "Check your 6!" we might hear more.

RE: Anyone know what happened to this?

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:50 pm
by Lobster
That's a question my mother asked more than a few times. [:D]

Should be interesting to see how that board game translates to digital.

RE: Anyone know what happened to this?

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:59 pm
by wodin
I don't think this game will be published by Matrix