Page 1 of 1

Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:14 pm
by aaatoysandmore
Many titles are marked down up to 75% off. Now's the time to join the Steam community and jump in on some of these glorious titles. Pike n Shot for example is $14.98, Normandie $9.99, etc. etc. Lots of DLC of Order of Battle content on sale there as well.

Even the great Field of Glory II is $19.98

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:16 pm
by JReb
I posted this in the Steam Sale thread the other day. I think it ends today 10am Pacific time. Better hurry!

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:50 pm
by Aurelian

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:55 am
by ronmiller
True!!

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:44 am
by Red2112
Ubisoft sale, up to 75% off on Steam.

]On the fence with Ghost Recon, I already have The Division which is great fun and works very well now, also have Rainbow 6 Seige. If any one wants to add me to there friends list on Ubisoft just let me know (none Steam). Same sale is at the Ubisoft Store. If you buy from Steam, the Steam app launches and then it launches the Ubisoft app, so might as well get it from Ubisoft IMHO.

AND Humble Bundle gives F1 2015 free (one day left) so hurry! [;)]
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/f1-2015

Red

--

RE: Steam has a SALE on most Slitherine/Matrix games

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:24 am
by Red2112
I think I missed the title [:D] Thought it was the Steam sale thread! My bad, sorry!