Page 1 of 1

Time magazine photo archive

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:03 am
by AndyDuke
Came across this project to use AI to catalogue Time Magazines photo archive of over 4,000,000 photos, 95% of which were never published. Should be plenty of interesting photos for the WW2 fan.

https://artsexperiments.withgoogle.com/lifetags/


RE: Time magazine photo archive

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:07 pm
by BBfanboy
Neat idea! Not very complete yet - one of the covers they flashed up showed a woman covered in gold paint, but when I went to the tag "gold" and looked at the 60-odd pictures with that tag, that cover picture did not come up.

[Deleted]

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:22 pm
by Anonymous
[Deleted by Admins]

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:52 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:12 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.
But how about Oddjob?

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:17 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.
But how about Oddjob?
Fanatical Frisbee Flinger - not my type. [:-]

RE: Time magazine photo archive

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:17 am
by LeeChard
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: larrybush

It was probably Shirley Eaton from the 1964 007 flick Goldfinger...
That was what I wanted to check. I am not aroused by gold paint like Mr. Auric Gf.
I don't know...I was 11 years old when I saw the movie. The golden girl got my attention [:D]