Page 1 of 2

Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 am
by MrsWargamer
Today is my birthday, yippee, I failed to die yet again :)

Does anyone want to buy a girl a wargame? Come on, I know at least one of your men wants to buy a girl a wargame. You've always dreamed of buying a girl a wargame.

I'm open for a copy of SC3 or TotH :)

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:39 am
by goodwoodrw
Are you old enough to play games [:D]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:46 am
by rico21
First of all, happy birthday!
Unfortunately your birthday falls too early, wargames sales will be at the end of the week.

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:50 am
by Yogi the Great
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:37 am
by Orm
Happy birthday, Mrs Wargamer.


RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:42 am
by MrsWargamer
ORIGINAL: goodwoodrw

Are you old enough to play games [:D]

Hmmm, no, yeah, that's right, I'm not old enough, yeah, we'll just go with that.

So, if anyone wishes, they can just buy the game, and hmm, just hold on to it for me till next year, yeah, I think I'll be old enough then.

How old do I need to be?

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:55 am
by ringoblood
Happy Birthday, Mrs.Wargamer. What game would you like?

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:22 am
by MrsWargamer
ORIGINAL: ringoblood

Happy Birthday, Mrs.Wargamer. What game would you like?

I've pondered SC3 and TotH. Unfortunately Mr. Wallet has said no repeatedly :)

I like anything WW2 with hexes.
I have anything more or less 2 or more years old.

I have TOAW3, likely would need reasons for TOAWIV.
Order of Battle looks ok, hard to say if it is too much of more of the same for what I already own.
Hard to reinvent the wheel too often eh.

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:28 am
by MrsWargamer
Yah know what Mrs.Wargamer reeeeeeally wants for her birthday?

Ok even though it's MRS.wargamer, there isn't a Mr.Wargamer in my life. I sure wish I had a hubby to wargame with (and a few other things :) ).

[Deleted]

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am
by Anonymous
[Deleted by Admins]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:09 am
by rico21
[/quote]

I've pondered SC3 and TotH. Unfortunately Mr. Wallet has said no repeatedly :)


[/quote]

Mr Wallet, Mr Wallet, Mr Zak Wallet?[:D]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:15 am
by Greybriar
Happy birthday, Mrs. Wargamer.

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:24 am
by vonRocko
Happy Birthday!

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:23 pm
by HunterICX
Happy Birthday, have a good one![:)]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:08 pm
by warspite1
Happy Birthday Mrs W [:)]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:23 pm
by ringoblood
I dont know if I can help you there Mrs.Wargamer, to early to tell, but I am good at giving foot massages.[:D]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:17 pm
by jack54
[:)]Happy Birthday[:)]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:09 pm
by Twotribes
Afraid I am to old for ya Mrswargamer I am 60 and pretty feeble. Broke my hand and my foot. Plus my wife might not like me having a girl friend )

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:12 pm
by Zorch
Happy Birthday Mrs W
Let's all sing a round of Happy Birthday.[;)]

RE: Happy birthday to me :)

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:43 pm
by Lecivius
Happy Birthday!

I could come play with you...er...wait