Page 1 of 1
Great site!
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 6:51 am
by mjpatterson
What a nice suprise to find this site. I'm Mick, from central Wisconsin, and I love SPWaW, even though I'm really horrible at it thusfar. I have been a Panzer General 2 player for many years and just finally got tired of playing. One member of our forum mentioned this game, so I got it and it is so engrossing. I'm sure I'll have many questions, but I'll look around a bit to see if I can find the answers to some of 'em.
A Fellow Badger...
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:20 am
by Orzel Bialy
Welcomes you.
This community is probably one of the best you'll find on the net and the game we support is top notch. There are a lot of good people here ready to answer questions, offer advice and play pbem/online battles against.
Just beware of a guy named Jess...he'll try to tell you that the M4 Sherman was the best tank of the war...a sure sign he's a bit off his rocker! lol :p
ps...just kidding...he's a good guy!

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:26 am
by Goblin
Welcome!
Jess will tell you that the M4 is actually a
tank, which is strange enough...
Orzel will try to get you hooked on umbrella drinks and poetry / ballet, and Goblin will guide thee to true enlightenment...
**********BONG**********
:p

:p

:p
PS- Shut up Ken;)
Goblin
Oh yeah...
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:35 am
by Orzel Bialy
I forgot...there is also this one member named Goblin...he a notorious story teller. :rolleyes:
All you need to do is ask yourself if you would take seriously anyone who dances like that? lol

Look at the Gobster bustin' a move! Hee hee hee

:p

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:09 am
by Supervisor
OMG I just got that horrid picture out of my mind. I'll have trouble sleeping again, time to hit the pills. Thanks for nothing.

Sorry Gmenfan...
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:16 am
by Orzel Bialy
but I couldn't resist that "blast from the past"....lol

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:24 am
by Goblin
Quite obviously found on one of his ballet sites...

:p
Goblin
You're Just Mad...
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:52 am
by Orzel Bialy
that you and your minion were seen dancing under the moon....lol

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:00 am
by Goblin
I was sitting and watching this thread, thinking, 'Orzel has finally shut up and went to drink Mint Julips or something', and then you started again....:rolleyes: :p
Goblin
Welcome to the sight
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 10:06 am
by Gary Tatro
Hope you enjoy the games.

There are a lot of old threads that have a lot of info in them. If you go to the bottom of the screen you will see a date stamp that says show only threads that are not older than 3 months and you can change it to show all or older than a year. This will alow you to see many of the old threads and common questions others have asked and get some really good tips. Have fun.
When you think your up to it come join a Play By E-Mail game PBEM and get your feet wet.
Whatch out for M4 he will try to pull you into a political brain washing of his about how the M4 is a superior tank than a Tiger and all that. He is pretty harmless but just the same better to avoid him.
Welcome Aboard
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:37 am
by John David
Greetings,
Prepare to loose alot of sleep in the comming weeks and months!
SPWAW is like crack, you can never get enough!:)
As far as some of the charachters here at the SPWAW Forums, well... you have had a taste of them here in your post. Their all nuts;) !
And, their some of the best and most helpfull group of folks you'll EVER run across
Hve fun!
JD
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:18 am
by Belisarius
And the Goblin comes in the niiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht!
Welcome to the forum mjpatterson.

You'll have a blast around here, and who knows you might even pick up a thing or two from the loonies here

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:24 am
by AbsntMndedProf
Welcome to the wonderful world of SP:WaW and MatrixGames! Come on in, take off your skin, and rattle around in your bones!:D
Eric Maietta
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:09 am
by tracer
I think you guys ran him off

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:44 pm
by Capt. Pixel
Maybe he couldn't find his way back in. But, Welcome to the Forum anyway.

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:10 am
by mjpatterson
I'm still around. There's just so much to learn. Thanks to all for the welcome!
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:31 am
by chief
MJ: Your welcome, welcome etc etc