Page 1 of 1

Damn I gave in and purchased it!

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:27 am
by Yogi the Great
I buy too many games have 40 Matrix/Slitherine games now.

Was using my willpower to not buy this one but in the end thinking of old Avalon Hill Afika Corp memories I gave in. Actually I blame SLICK for this as his involvement and comments made me do it. [&o]

Now who knows how long it will take me to figure it out and where can I find the time to play it. Looking forward to it. I know the system is different but the few WEGO games I have are good and it certainly adds some excitement and uncertainty.

Maybe I should try that tutorial first.

RE: Damn I gave in and purchased it!

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:54 pm
by SlickWilhelm
You're welcome. Now hurry up and learn the system so we can do a PBEM game. [:)]

RE: Damn I gave in and purchased it!

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:30 pm
by Toby42
ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

I buy too many games have 40 Matrix/Slitherine games now.

Was using my willpower to not buy this one but in the end thinking of old Avalon Hill Afika Corp memories I gave in. Actually I blame SLICK for this as his involvement and comments made me do it. [&o]

Now who knows how long it will take me to figure it out and where can I find the time to play it. Looking forward to it. I know the system is different but the few WEGO games I have are good and it certainly adds some excitement and uncertainty.

Maybe I should try that tutorial first.

I just added up my Matrix/Slitherene games. I have 43! I must be sick?

RE: Damn I gave in and purchased it!

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:59 pm
by jimi3
I might need a help group. I count over 50 games and over 100 keys with DLCs added. I guess I have a problem [X(]

RE: Damn I gave in and purchased it!

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:22 am
by bazjak
Dam
This is silly
With all the keys i have i count 70
Wife would kill me if ever she found out
Lol

RE: Damn I gave in and purchased it!

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:06 am
by CapnDarwin
I see buying games as part of the solution to my problems. [8D]

RE: Damn I gave in and purchased it!

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:05 pm
by Johnus
Should you ever have too many games (which I think is impossible) just call yourself a "collector."