Page 1 of 1

Difference between the BF109 G-6 and Bf109 G-6 1944

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:49 am
by xhoel
Hello guys I was wondering: what is the difference between the BF109 G-6 and Bf109 G-6 1944? In regards to stats they look completly identical to me. Am I missing something?
Best regards,
Xhoel

RE: Difference between the BF109 G-6 and Bf109 G-6 1944

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:39 pm
by decourcy2
If I remember correctly it was a way to have more G-6 factories that did not start repairing on turn 1 in '43. They were a 'different' plane that would not start repairing/producing until '44.

IFRC that was what Dennis told us when we Betaed.

RE: Difference between the BF109 G-6 and Bf109 G-6 1944

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:04 pm
by Q-Ball
ORIGINAL: decourcy2

If I remember correctly it was a way to have more G-6 factories that did not start repairing on turn 1 in '43. They were a 'different' plane that would not start repairing/producing until '44.

IFRC that was what Dennis told us when we Betaed.

That's correct...it's just a way of increasing G-6 production, by creating a "different" plane. They have identical performance.


RE: Difference between the BF109 G-6 and Bf109 G-6 1944

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:26 am
by xhoel
Thank you both guys, was very helpful.