Page 1 of 1
New Life to old 3D
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:45 pm
by Hairog
I took a good look at the stock 3D models and they are pretty good. So I tried a little highlight and changed the bases as well.
What do you think?

RE: New Life to old 3D
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:39 pm
by gwgardner
They stand out better, and the bases don't look so out of place. Great job.
RE: New Life to old 3D
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 pm
by ringoblood
I like it. I think you did a good job with the Red Army. I like the tanks, good modeling.
RE: New Life to old 3D
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:04 am
by Hairog
These are the stock 3D markers I just highlighted them and changed the bases. All the real artwork came with the game.
RE: New Life to old 3D
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:23 am
by zakblood
love it, and a great job, ty[;)]
RE: New Life to old 3D
Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:31 pm
by MarkSC
Could you please post this for download or send to me by IM? Thanks.
RE: New Life to old 3D
Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:36 am
by Hairog
[font="Tahoma"]Link to Download[/font]
Caution: These counters were made for World War Three 1946. The Dreadnought is now the Mini-sub, The Kamikaze is now the Mark III atomic bomb, the anti-air is now the Wasserfall, the rail cannon is now the anti-ship missile RR version and the battle cruiser is the Missile Boat.
You have to change the file name and erase the _FR etc. that I used at the end of the file.
***Change the name of the old files first by adding_OLD to the end,***