Page 1 of 2

Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:36 pm
by Canoerebel
While posting a few weeks ago, I accidentally clicked "Notify me via e-mail when someone replies."

Now my inbox is filled with unnecessary notices.

I've searched and searched for how to deactivate this feature, but haven't found a solution. Do any of you gents know? Please? <whimper>

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:37 pm
by BillBrown
See my post on your original post.

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:41 pm
by Canoerebel
Thanks, Bill. It worked, though I had to hunt and peck to find the subscriptions to unsubscribe to. It was at the bottom of the long list of all game forums and sub forums.

So, you gents can ignore this thread. [:D]

Please.[:-]

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:49 pm
by btd64
Another thread to disregard. Oh my....GP

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm
by Admiral DadMan
You do realize that this thread will now take on a life of its own...

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 pm
by btd64
Yup, he said ignore. We know what that means....GP

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:06 pm
by Anachro
I am writing to state that I am properly ignoring and disregarding this thread. I type, but I look away. Nothing to see here. [8D]

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:22 pm
by Lecivius
And, they're off...







again.

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:32 pm
by BBfanboy
I shall give a dazzling display of my finest ignorance, just because this thread deserves it!

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 pm
by GetAssista
CR seems to be on a disregardable thread spree right now [:D]
I suggest to disregard this one in favor of his AAR about women or such

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:09 pm
by dcpollay
ORIGINAL: btd64

Another thread to disregard. Oh my....GP
No, you're doing it wrong! He said to ignore it, not disregard it!
Get with the plan and do it right![:-]

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:55 pm
by Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: GetAssista
CR seems to be on a disregardable thread spree right now [:D]

Hear hear. So much drivel. So little time.

Wait. That's my motto! [:@]

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:12 pm
by nashvillen
Spambots R Us. Disregarding...

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:23 pm
by Zorch
"As I was going up the stair
I met a thread who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today,
Oh how I wish he'd go away!"

(Hughes Mearns)

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:28 pm
by MakeeLearn
HAL 9000 Auto-Notifier: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that. This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:16 pm
by btd64
ORIGINAL: dcpollay

ORIGINAL: btd64

Another thread to disregard. Oh my....GP
No, you're doing it wrong! He said to ignore it, not disregard it!
Get with the plan and do it right![:-]

I was waiting and watching for someone to notice my word play. Congratulations. [:D] you have just won one million dollars. All you have to do is find it. [X(].

I will now ignore this thread and disregard my post [:'(]....GP

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:39 pm
by dcpollay
Rolls Royce purchased.

Now, to pay the bills....Where do I look?

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:08 am
by Chickenboy
[taps microphone] Is this thing on? [taps microphone]

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 am
by btd64
Hello hello, testing testing, check check....GP

RE: Arg! How do I deactivate auto-notification feature?

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:33 am
by Canoerebel
"Kenneth, what is the frequency?"