Page 1 of 1

Looking for a Soviet Player

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:23 am
by Tollwut
Hi,
I've got some free space in my schedule and thought I might start another campaign. I only play the Axis and my experience in MP thus far has been relatively limited.

I can process a turn every 3 days or so and am looking for someone who can likewise commit to such a time frame.

Details (open to negotiation):

Server game
More realistic combat values
Mild blizzard (if possible)
no plus 1

Please let me know if interested. Cheers.


RE: Looking for a Soviet Player

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:46 am
by MarauderPL
Hi Tollwut,

my schedule eased recently as well, I would like to face you off in the field.

I'd rather have either +1 att or harsh blizzard - you choose. Is that OK?

Weather random or not, you choose, either option is OK for me.

Please also lock my supply, if thats not a problem.

PM me the password if you are still interested :)

RE: Looking for a Soviet Player

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:17 am
by Tollwut
ORIGINAL: MarauderPL

Hi Tollwut,

my schedule eased recently as well, I would like to face you off in the field.

I'd rather have either +1 att or harsh blizzard - you choose. Is that OK?

Whether random or not, you choose, either option is OK for me.

Please also lock my supply, if that's not a problem.

PM me the password if you are still interested :)


Ok, excellent. Many thanks for the response.

1.) Ok, in that case, I'll opt for the harsh blizzard.
2.) Non-random weather, please. :)
3.) I'll lock your supply, sure.
4.) I'll set up the game ASAP and then pm you the password.

This is going to be excellent. :)