Page 1 of 1

Anyone up for pbem?

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:22 am
by Ridcully70
I don't expect a lot of replies here but these days I much prefer to play against human opponents. I take my pbem opportunities while I can.[:D]

I knopw it's an old game mostly superceded by later titles, but it's one of the few games I'd feel comfortable with playing against a human. And at the end of the day it's still a good game!

RE: Anyone up for pbem?

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:52 am
by ham17
I just bought Uncommon Valor.
I am a Japanese.

If you give me three months(!), we may be able to play with.
May be...

RE: Anyone up for pbem?

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:54 am
by Hikaru
Hey, ridcully70!

I haven't played UV in years, but I'd love a PBEM game to dive back into things.

Allies or Japanese, I'm fine either way... Please let me know if you're interested!