1.14 pbem problem
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm
Hello
I am trying to play from my laptop being on vacation and I have both version, Steam and Matrix, installed. Now with 1.14 I see my opponents games listed but than it says it cannot locate he .dat files.
The matrix version does not see the opponent file, it sees the steam version ones.
I unistalled both and just reinstalled steam, still it sees the games but does not find the files.
Do you think you can help me?
Giovanni
I am trying to play from my laptop being on vacation and I have both version, Steam and Matrix, installed. Now with 1.14 I see my opponents games listed but than it says it cannot locate he .dat files.
The matrix version does not see the opponent file, it sees the steam version ones.
I unistalled both and just reinstalled steam, still it sees the games but does not find the files.
Do you think you can help me?
Giovanni