Page 1 of 1
Japanese engine unknown?
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 am
by DOCUP
For some reason my Japanese engines are coming up as unknown. I do not know why. I looked in the editor and compared the engines to stock and I see no difference. Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix it. This is in my mod. Picture has stock engine production screen (left) and Mod (right) with editor beneath each.

RE: Japanese engine unknown?
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:18 am
by LargeSlowTarget
I have had an unknown engine in my mod for some time and couldn't figure out why. Turned out I had a Kate model upgrading to an empty slot.
RE: Japanese engine unknown?
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:10 am
by RichardAckermann
Build rate also seems wrong. I'd guess at a corrupted scenario file.
RE: Japanese engine unknown?
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:45 pm
by DOCUP
LargeSlowTarget: Thanks, that fixed one of the unknown engines issues.
RichardAckermann: I thought the same thing. I had a bad scen file and the game wouldnt load. Also I have a backup mod file that I am playing around with and the engine build numbers are decreaseing.
Thanks keep the ideas flowing.
RE: Japanese engine unknown?
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:14 pm
by Zorch
ORIGINAL: RichardAckermann
Build rate also seems wrong. I'd guess at a corrupted scenario file.
What? Someone bribed the scenario designer? How much $$$?