Page 1 of 3

New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:04 am
by rico21
This scenario contains a random map with random units with three random levels of play, Landser, Grenadier and Panzer Grenadier.
The 4 successes will sometimes be impossible to achieve, as in the war what.
Enjoy.
Rico.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 56#p738856

Image

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:09 am
by zakblood
thanks rico21 as always

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:20 am
by Alan Sharif
Thanks. Will download now.

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:41 am
by DonCzirr
Thanks for your continued creativity and support for this fine game.

Slitherine (IMO) really should port the whole thing over to the Archon engine and continue the BA tradition in the modern age. [:)]


hint, hint , nudge, nudge Slitherfolk ....

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:44 am
by zakblood
Battle Academy 3 then, the Modern age[:D]

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:07 pm
by DonCzirr
ORIGINAL: zakblood

Battle Academy 3 then, the Modern age[:D]


Exactly !


Give talented guys like Rico and Amaris some up to date toys and see what they can do !

Until then, I will download this new scenario to my anti-IOS 11 containment iPAD and enjoy.

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:59 pm
by Cataphract88
Battle Academy is still great - Thanks for the new scenario, Rico. [:)]

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:51 am
by Rosseau
And I thought you were a TotH guy through-and-through, Rico. This may just get me to play the game once again.

Of course, I never thought of a modern or Cold War version. That indeed would be a must-buy. Am looking forward to Armored Brigade though.

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:36 am
by rico21
No one is a prophet in his own country [:D]

Image

Image

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:33 am
by DonCzirr
Wow !

Is this already out and I missed it?

or is this your latest project?

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:09 pm
by rico21
You can downloaded it at the same place that you have downloaded Guderian breakthrough Sedan, the link is at start of the thread. I "work"(Not really it's a pleasure!) currently on STONNE.

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:45 pm
by DonCzirr
Is there any way this can be made available in the user content downloads on the iPAD ?

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:07 pm
by rico21
I don't think, not compatibility. And I don't use IPAD.
Sorry.

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:26 pm
by Yogi the Great
Exactly how do you install it on a PC? I can download it. I can place it under campaigns in the game. I can't run it though, probably just me. When they are connected to the program under user content available they attach themselves but this one doesn't come up that way and while I'm sure it is something I can't figure out unable to play it.

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:07 pm
by rico21
Your path is wrong in the main Game , you have to put the file in Documents...

Image

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:36 pm
by Yogi the Great
Thanks Rico I think I got it after a few more tries [:)]

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 pm
by rico21

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:32 pm
by zakblood
thanks again, another one downloaded and installed

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:38 pm
by rico21
thanks again, another one downloaded and installed [&o]

And played?[:D]

RE: New Rico Scenario for Battle Academy

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 pm
by zakblood
always, on it now [:D]