Page 1 of 1

Looking for a Red opponent !

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:38 pm
by Generalrisky
Hi,

I am currently playing a server game and am in Mid '44 have capacity for another can complete around
3-4 turns a week.
I would class myself as an intermediate level german player.

Set up mild blizzard Soviet attack +1 or Full Blizzard no +1
Normal CV values
The rest open to negotiation.

happy with PBEM game or server.




RE: Looking for a Red opponent !

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:15 pm
by DeletedUser1769703214
ORIGINAL: Generalrisky

Hi,

I am currently playing a server game and am in Mid '44 have capacity for another can complete around
3-4 turns a week.
I would class myself as an intermediate level german player.

Set up mild blizzard Soviet attack +1 or Full Blizzard no +1
Normal CV values
The rest open to negotiation.

happy with PBEM game or server.

Did you get your game?

RE: Looking for a Red opponent !

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:24 pm
by piotrmx
Anf what about our old game. If you dont want continue, finish it.

RE: Looking for a Red opponent !

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:43 pm
by DeletedUser1769703214
ORIGINAL: piotrmx

Anf what about our old game. If you dont want continue, finish it.

I am sure you are talking to the General since I don't have a game with you ;) Plus I am not asking for a game. Just seeing if he got one.

RE: Looking for a Red opponent !

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:32 pm
by piotrmx
yes i talk to general

RE: Looking for a Red opponent !

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:19 pm
by daretti
I can play in pbem