Page 1 of 1

Newbie looking to play scen 19

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:20 pm
by kfmiller41
Prefer to play someone who is fairly new, just so I have a prayer.
Can play one as USN and one as IJN. I have a little experience in PBEM but still make alot of newbie mistakes!

:confused:

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:58 am
by Hikaru
Miller-

Hey... I'm a newbie, as well... Haven't had the game for very long, but have managed to put in an impressive number of hours (and quite an impressive number of sunken friendly carriers) playing so far. I've always enjoyed grand campaigns, so, hey... If you're interested, I'd be happy to volunteer.

Game?

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:24 am
by herbieh
Im only a bit into my 1st PBEM, would really like to take you on as the IJN, would be happy with just a turn a day, at Historical levels, sub doctrine of, send your address and Ill let fly, my E mail is herbieh@ihug.com.au

P.S beer is good

PPS, I am a very aggressive player:D