Page 1 of 1
Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:03 am
by Red2112
I really enjoyed the first "Rebel Galaxy", has a great soundtrack and overall a good old fun space game.
So Iam excited with this "Sequel", which adds much more soundtracks and fighter space fun...
Homesite:
https://rebel-galaxy.com/
YT dev build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPPdd1Ml4nc
Texas in space is back! [:)]
Red
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:59 pm
by Kuokkanen
If it is better than Starshatter series, I might take a look. Is it?
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:18 pm
by rommel222
Greetings Red2112,
Brings back good memories of the old Freelancer game.
Thanks for posting.
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:35 pm
by Red2112
@Kuokkanen, BTW I also had "Starshatter", that and "Conquest of the Aegean" were my first Matrix Games back then, I think I still have them on a CD somewhere. It´s not out yet, I think they plan on early next year...
@rommel222, yes it does have that "Freelancer" thing to it.
Your welcome!
Red
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:41 pm
by Red2112
The original (first) title is alot of fun. Look for it on sale.
GOG:
https://www.gog.com/game/rebel_galaxy
Red
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:12 pm
by CapnDarwin
RGO is looking awesome. The wait is killing me. [8D]
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:06 pm
by Lobster
The bug eyed guy in the trailer looks an awful lot like the guy in Oddworld Abe's Oddysee.
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:31 am
by wodin
3030 Deathwar Redux is fast becoming my all time fav sci fi game
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:03 am
by MyAnime
Much better instead of other series. Hope this will make me happy after watching this.
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:50 am
by wodin
Firefly lovers will love 3030
RE: Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:41 pm
by Red2112
Amazing!!!
Glad I have a Intuos 4 [:)]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPXckeXqrXk
Now that´s a great team!
Red