Page 1 of 1

any sales coming up, yes I am cheap

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:13 pm
by CommandoSolo
Yes, I admit it I am cheap. Does anyone know of any sales that might be coming up? I am looking for War in the West and Pacific. Do they even go on sale?

RE: any sales coming up, yes I am cheap

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:45 pm
by Lobster
Only after you bought something else because you gave up and thought they would never go on sale. It's the way of the world. [;)]

RE: any sales coming up, yes I am cheap

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:27 pm
by IslandInland
ORIGINAL: CommandoSolo

Yes, I admit it I am cheap. Does anyone know of any sales that might be coming up? I am looking for War in the West and Pacific. Do they even go on sale?

They do go on sale and the next time they get a big discount will probably be around Black Friday at the end of November.