Page 1 of 1

what is the limit on force strength?

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:24 pm
by Adam Rinkleff
I have used 36k/50k, and appear to have hit a hard limit as I can no longer add new units.

RE: what is the limit on force strength?

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:33 pm
by 22sec
ORIGINAL: Adam Rinkleff

I have used 36k/50k, and appear to have hit a hard limit as I can no longer add new units.

350 units

RE: what is the limit on force strength?

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:22 pm
by Rosseau
I will never go there obviously, but is that per side?

RE: what is the limit on force strength?

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:23 pm
by 22sec
ORIGINAL: Rosseau

I will never go there obviously, but is that per side?

Yes

RE: what is the limit on force strength?

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:51 pm
by Veitikka
The limits for your side are shown in the bottom of the Battle Generator unit selection screen.