Seeking experienced IJN target.
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:23 am
Suddenly have lots of time on my hands and can fit in one more PBEM game (especially since one of my others is reaching a do or die conclusion).
Looking for a tough, experienced opponent to add to my list - preferably one that can handle a relatively high turn rate (at least one or two a day). Near time zones to Oz are preferable but not necessary.
Quitters will be hounded, persecuted and verbally abused. Surrender after total defeat acceptable (total defeat = at least 6 to 12 months game time has passed, you have NO chance of winning and less than about 15% of your total forces remaining).
Bastards that will attempt to mislead or lie are welcome.
The scenario: #17
Very variable reinforcement both sides.
IJN committment 20% to 30% higher than whatever allied is (e.g. USN 100%, IJN %120 or USN 120%, IJN 150%).
IJN sub doctrine up to you.
Allied damage control on.
FOW on.
No replays or repeats - there aren't any bugs left in the game to warrant them anyway I guess.
I'll repost here as soon as I get a taker!
Slots 6, 10, 20 and 46 already being used.
send your challenge to Luskan@iprimus.com.au
Looking for a tough, experienced opponent to add to my list - preferably one that can handle a relatively high turn rate (at least one or two a day). Near time zones to Oz are preferable but not necessary.
Quitters will be hounded, persecuted and verbally abused. Surrender after total defeat acceptable (total defeat = at least 6 to 12 months game time has passed, you have NO chance of winning and less than about 15% of your total forces remaining).
Bastards that will attempt to mislead or lie are welcome.
The scenario: #17
Very variable reinforcement both sides.
IJN committment 20% to 30% higher than whatever allied is (e.g. USN 100%, IJN %120 or USN 120%, IJN 150%).
IJN sub doctrine up to you.
Allied damage control on.
FOW on.
No replays or repeats - there aren't any bugs left in the game to warrant them anyway I guess.
I'll repost here as soon as I get a taker!
Slots 6, 10, 20 and 46 already being used.
send your challenge to Luskan@iprimus.com.au