Page 1 of 1

Either Soviet or German Player: Closed

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:15 pm
by Zemke
Looking for either a Soviet or German player. Experienced level not important to me, I just want to learn more. My experienced level is the following:
Recently have played both German and Russian against the computer, and won with the Germans in 43 and would have won with the Russians, it was so bad.
The last human opponent I played was almost 10 years ago. I was German and won or held deep in Russian in 44 and he gave up.

I have the latest version of WitE patched up. I know nothing about any special rules or whatever, so whatever you suggest is generally fine with me, as I don't really know all the ends and outs of particular opening moves.

PM me

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:23 pm
by oldrocky
Hi

Are you still looking for a game?

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:56 am
by grant1
Hi still looking?

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:12 pm
by sixten992
Still looking?

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:25 pm
by Zemke
I have one as Soviet, but I would take on another as the Germans if anyone wants to play the Soviets.

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:27 pm
by Zemke
I have one as Soviet, but I would take on another as the Germans if anyone wants to play the Soviets.

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:26 pm
by Fetterkrolle
Hi, I can play as the soviets if you are still looking. I can do around 5 turns a week. Send me a PM if interested

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:24 am
by galex
I can play as Soviet side if you are still interested.

I have played several games with people form the forum so I consider myself as a intermediate level player.

PM me if you want to play.

RE: Either Soviet or German Player

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:08 pm
by Zemke
Before anyone wants to play, I need to make clear I CANNOT play any server based games due to some kind of resolution issue, which I have asked for help to fix but got no responses. I have messed with screen resolution, and looked for some way to do some kind of in game fix. On my daughter's laptop I can see the buttons to do a server game, but the screen is so small, I hate playing on her computer, plus she uses it for school....anyway.

Bottom-line: I can only do PBEM games currently.

Also, I am not that experienced, even though I bought this game when it first came out and played it a lot back in the day, so I would like an opponent that is around the middle level. I also do not offer any game restrictions other than common sense play, not gamey stuff.