Page 1 of 1

taking back a move

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:47 pm
by Cheesehead
Hello

I seem to recall reading somewhere in the manual about taking back a land move, as long as it didn't reveal the location of a unit. What is the mechanism for taking back a move, assuming this is possible?

Thanks

John

RE: taking back a move

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:50 am
by Pocus
For land units only, if they don't uncover ANY new information, including new units and units strengths. Useful to check the a combat. But sometime people disable it, because uncovering no new unit IS a new information.

RE: taking back a move

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:06 am
by sPzAbt653
5.2. Hotkeys
Ctrl-Z – To undo moves by Land and Air units (Naval
units cannot undo their moves).

RE: taking back a move

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:42 am
by Cheesehead
I tried that and nothing happened. I'm playing my first game so I'm not using fog of war. I selected the unit right after i moved and hit ctr. Z and nothing happened. I didn't move anything after the move I wanted to take back.

RE: taking back a move

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:52 pm
by sPzAbt653
Try it every time to see if it ever works.

RE: taking back a move

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:32 pm
by Hubert Cater
If you've disabled the Undo Moves option this will also prevent you from undoing a unit move.

RE: taking back a move

Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:42 pm
by Cheesehead
I figured out that you have to do the take back right away before clicking on another hex or unit. That was my original mistake. Great Game! Thanks[:)]

John