Progress Report
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:40 am
Well, we have been slaving away for the last few months since Christmas - and yes, huge progress has been made. The list of things to do keeps regenerating as I clear stuff off, but I'm told that there has been a lot accomplished. I'm so deep in the trenches that it is hard to tell, but I believe it.
Right now I adding in the head to head internet play (still early days for that part) and finally coming back to the final 1/3 of the AI. When those are done, all of the big things from me are done!
Oh yes, there will still be a ton of testing and debugging to do, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... Final art and sound effects should start to roll in soon after, and then we are in the scenario creation and documentation home stretch.
Keep your fingers crossed for us,
Cheers, Rob.
Right now I adding in the head to head internet play (still early days for that part) and finally coming back to the final 1/3 of the AI. When those are done, all of the big things from me are done!
Oh yes, there will still be a ton of testing and debugging to do, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... Final art and sound effects should start to roll in soon after, and then we are in the scenario creation and documentation home stretch.
Keep your fingers crossed for us,
Cheers, Rob.