Page 1 of 2

ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:18 pm
by AstroBlues
In this game I am not making the mistake of not putting any resources and such into China. I had several offenses which were good and inflicted some casualties on the Chinese. Japan is up and going.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:03 am
by LJBurstyn
Japan is tough to play if the Allies and Russia support China to the fullest possible way. Since I am playing only Britain and France I do not know what Russia and the USA are doing. USA sends their support thru France (French Indochina) so I know if the USA is doing anything. France can send it's own support or just forward the USA's. Britain can send some non-heavy tanks and other stuff on the Burma Road. If China sends me requests I will do my best to send what they request. Until then I'll probably just send light artillery and other like units (including AT, aircraft, Infantry Guns II and possibly some light tanks--all Indian not British). It looks like Germany might have Japan's 2nd turn up by Sunday. Hopefully if he does AstroBlues will be able to play the turn today (Sunday)--if not we'll have to wait until Saturday.

And like I said two of my other games came in for me to play. I did not do my usual TOE setup in this game so I just put that off for another day so I could get the turn in quickly. In the meantime having fun is more important than winning (although I would be lying if I said winning was not important--I like to win).

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:31 pm
by Twotribes
Russian turn crashes when I try to save it.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:22 pm
by ernieschwitz
Do you have ATGs 2.28b patch? It should fix these crash issues, hopefully.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 pm
by ArmouredLion
Hey, guys... I'm sorry but my life is getting very hectic and I'm just drained these days, so Astro is assuming full control of Axis... he has the PW and is willing to battle on... again, sorry, but I'm so drained and don't have the juice to give my best effort.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:59 pm
by Twotribes
The Russia Turn is actually Japan and it let me log in.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:10 pm
by AstroBlues
Fixed.

Ron

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 pm
by AstroBlues
I will get the turn done either today or Saturday. I am sorry for the long wait, I just cannot do anything until the weekends.

Ron

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:43 am
by LarryBurstyn
Today is Saturday and I will be going out for a Birthday dinner later--74. Other than that I am just waiting for someone in one of my three games to post a turn.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:55 am
by Zovs
Happy BDay

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:46 pm
by AstroBlues
ATLB posted.

Ron

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:18 pm
by AstroBlues
I am off Monday so if US can get their turn done tonight I can work on Axis.

Ron

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:28 pm
by ArmouredLion
Hey, guys, gonna' reassume Axis... Blue is too burdened. I'll double up on my energy sups to make it happen... just be patient with me the NFL season started and I'm working a ton now. It will get done ASAP. Thanks.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:49 pm
by ArmouredLion
Hey all, working on axis now... I have OCD issues, so it will take me a few days to get everything in 'order'... then I'll be able to roll. Thanks for your patience

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:06 pm
by Bombur
Game stalled again. Who is playing USSR?

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:19 pm
by BvB
I think Two Tribes? I sent him the turn by email the 16th not knowing if he saw it in the box thing

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:13 am
by Twotribes
I did my turn who we waiting on now?

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:05 am
by BvB
Germany - Armored Lion? I'll email him. Dunno if he's busy or doesn't see turns in the box thing. I'm new to the box method but think maybe email might work better? Games I've played we'd email the turns with the title saying whose turn it was and after a while people knew the turn order to know it was likely to them if email was from a certain player. Salute.

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:12 am
by Twotribes
I dont check my email very often

RE: ATLB vs. 1.02 new game

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:20 am
by BvB
so you check that box where turns are but not email? i find out something on this or the box when I get an email. In my other 1938 game Armored Lion goes after me, so I just got in the habit of at the same time I put it in the box to email him hoping one way or the other he'd know for when he gets time... salute