Page 1 of 1

WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:20 pm
by AndrewPZ
Hi guys is there still a following for this game? I have the original version but been holding off buying AE.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:25 pm
by adarbrauner
Donno'...

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:37 pm
by Canoerebel
If you look over this forum you'll see that it remains very active. Lots of people playing and loving AE nearly 10 years after release.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:45 pm
by btd64
ORIGINAL: AndrewPZ

Hi guys is there still a following for this game? I have the original version but been holding off buying AE.

This game IS being followed. By everyone....GP

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:52 pm
by Admiral DadMan
In Soviet Russia, AE follows you

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:01 pm
by AndrewPZ
that's sorted then thanks, just waiting for a sail....geddit?

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:23 pm
by BBfanboy
ORIGINAL: AndrewPZ

that's sorted then thanks, just waiting for a sail....geddit?
Oooo- a fellow bad punster! Yeah, I get it. You just missed the Christmas sale when the game was going for quite a bit less. I think Matrix also does a summer sale because purchases slow down when everyone is out enjoying the great outdoors.

I paid full price for the game in spring back in 2009 or 10 and have played it so much it has cost only pennies per month! There are so many variables to play with that the game never gets old.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:36 pm
by rustysi
ORIGINAL: AndrewPZ

Hi guys is there still a following for this game? I have the original version but been holding off buying AE.


Not to be rude... but look around and tell us what you think.[:D]

Understand this game is not for the faint of heart. You'll pump thousands (well hundreds at least) of hours to wrestle this 'Time Vampire' to the ground. And you will still lose.[X(]

Hehe.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:29 am
by Phoenix100
Seems to me to be the most active forum in here. This and CMANO, no?

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:37 am
by Lecivius
ORIGINAL: Phoenix100

Seems to me to be the most active forum in here. This and CMANO, no?

To my knowledge, this is the most active forum Matrix has.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:05 pm
by geofflambert
I think this thread should be disregarded. I am disregarding as of this moment.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:42 am
by m10bob
ORIGINAL: AndrewPZ

Hi guys is there still a following for this game? I have the original version but been holding off buying AE.


Are you serious?

Did you happen to notice the dates of longevity for the forum members?

(You can see the date right below their name).

If you love games, military games, hostory, history of WW2, et.al...you will love this game.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:05 pm
by zuluhour
WE AIN'T FOLLOWING, WEEZ LEADING.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:37 pm
by denisonh
Have one PBEM going on over 7 years and another over 5 years. First time back on the boards for a while.

RE: WITP-AE

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:29 pm
by rustysi
Good to see ya back.