Page 1 of 1

"King" of the Border

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 am
by Twigster
Playing this scenario for the first time, two and a half game-time hours into the scenario and a few dozen long-range missiles from my two B-1s sent the Russian carrier and an escorting frigate to Davey Jones' locker.

Not saying it is too easy, I'm just asking where the f#@% was the Russian carrier group's AD?

RE: "King" of the Border

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:19 am
by Roby7979
2/15/2019
Massively updated "The King of the Border"

B-1 available only 2 in Key West AB.

https://steamcommunity.com/gid/10358279 ... 1981765403

Image

RE: "King" of the Border

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:35 am
by Roby7979
Russian carrier group's AD


Image

RE: "King" of the Border

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:55 am
by Twigster
I understand, I am playing the updated scenario... my Lancers followed the Cuban and Dominican coast after take-off, turned right before Puerto Rico and launched. Four dozen missiles penetrated and took out the carrier and twelve more air frames with it. Yay me. Of course I still have the rest of the scenario to finish. I just thought it might be more difficult to take out the carrier. I will post my screenshots after I get some sleep.

I love this, it is almost literally too much fun. And I learn stuff.

RE: "King" of the Border

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:20 am
by Roby7979
Well done!
Now you have to destroy the two bombers on the island of Orchilla and eliminate all threats present[;)]

RE: "King" of the Border

Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 pm
by T Rav
And the embarked US Marines? Where do they go? I hope somewhere cool and useful.

T Rav