Page 1 of 1

New JTCS West Front review at The Wargamer

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:12 am
by Crossroads
Thank you TheWargamer for your review! Olden but Golden for sure, agreed [:)]

https://www.wargamer.com/reviews/john-t ... gn-series/

RE: New JTCS West Front review at The Wargamer

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:13 am
by Crossroads
If I'd have to choose one game from the three, I'd probably pick West Front as well. Must be the AH Panzer Leader being my first wargame, back in the eighties [:'(]

RE: New JTCS West Front review at The Wargamer

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:28 am
by DM729
My favorite uncle served in Patton's Fourth Armored from 1944-45.

When I first got the game I played all the Fourth Armored scenarios first!

RE: New JTCS West Front review at The Wargamer

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:37 pm
by edward77
Could anyone please tell me how to create accurate maps for East Front? I have Corel PaintShop Pro. Thank you.

RE: New JTCS West Front review at The Wargamer

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:44 pm
by Jason Petho
You can use the map editor that comes with the game.

Just find some good source maps and remember the scale for the hexes is 250m across.

Good luck mapping!

RE: New JTCS West Front review at The Wargamer

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:23 am
by edward77
Jason I'm well aware of the simple solutions. What I want to find is the overlay method using an actual map. That is why I mwentioned my graphics software PaintShop Pro.

RE: New JTCS West Front review at The Wargamer

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:30 am
by Jason Petho
You have to make a hex grid on a separate layer in paintshop pro at 250 metres per hex.

Overlay it on your base map then you can use that as your base for making an accurate map in EF.