Page 1 of 1

Splitting land strike?

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:58 am
by choam
I am making a strike on enemy airfield (hangars, tarnac spaces, etc).
Targets are list of hangars, tarnacs...
I assign a LOT of planes to this misson.

But they ALL strike a single target.

Is there any easy way to split them between a targets?

I want my planes drop all weapons to different targets each.

RE: Splitting land strike?

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 am
by Gunner98
You should make multiple missions. Easy to do just keep the base selected and make 5 or 6 missions, deleting the targets in the list that aren't appropriate:

Strike - buildings
Strike - runways
Strike - ammo
etc

Then add AC with appropriate munitions to each.

Next set the WRA so that each target gets only the right amount of attention

Adjust the flight size if 4 is too many

RE: Splitting land strike?

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:00 am
by choam
Thanks for answer.

Ok, I got "Strike - ammo pads" mission. 5 targets and 5 ACs (2x250kg bombs each)

For now - I set WRA to strike 1 bomb per target, and 1 shooter per target. Thats the only way they are not drop all loads to a single ammo pad...

But i still want them drop all bombs to one target each. 1st AC - all bombs to 1st pad, 2nd AC all bombs - to next pad, etc.