Page 1 of 1
Looking for relatively new axis player. CLOSED
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:57 am
by Ryga
I am sub 50 hours myself, somewhere like that would be nice.
Anyways if you're desperate soviet I could play axis myself.
PS. no hector allowed.
RE: Looking for relatively new axis player
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:47 pm
by joelmar
I am more around 200-300 hours against AI, but still green. If it's OK I could play the Axis. But next week will be very busy for me, so I couldn't start the game before a week or 2. That said I'm really serious about this game and I play a lot, so after we start it will be steady going. That said, I micromanage a lot and I like to experiment with the deep game data, so I'm slow to play a turn. Possibly at least 2 per week, sometimes more.
Campaign 41-45 or Bitter End
CV Mode Default
Soviet Combat Bonus None
Non-Random Weather
No Reduced Blizzard
All levels to 100
FoW but I don't mind for the Movement FoW
RE: Looking for relatively new axis player
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:26 pm
by Bear1888
Hi,
you have a PM.
RE: Looking for relatively new axis player
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:13 am
by Tollwut
Are you still looking for an axis player?
If so I'd like to give this a go.

RE: Looking for relatively new axis player
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:59 pm
by Bear1888
Hello,
maybe you did not get my PM because your mailbox is full? In this case you will not see new messages.