Page 1 of 1
A new game as Red Army. CLOSED. THANKS.
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:28 pm
by Bear1888
Hello,
i am somehow a player with low middle class skill and would like to play the Red Army.
I am in search of a opponent who is not a pro so he can not kick my butt after few turns.
I would like to play without any bonus and also with regular blizzard setting.
Greetings.
RE: A new game as Red Army
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 pm
by joelmar
Same offer I made to Ryga. First to agree gets the go! lol!
Next week will be very busy for me, so I couldn't start the game before a week or 2. That said I'm really serious about this game and I play a lot, so after we start it will be steady going. I micromanage a lot and I like to experiment with the deep game data, so I'm slow to play a turn. Possibly at least 2 per week, sometimes more.
Campaign 41-45 or Bitter End
CV Mode Default
Soviet Combat Bonus = None
Non-Random Weather
No Reduced Blizzard
All levels to 100
FoW but I don't mind for the Movement FoW
So everything basic really. I won't go for a "Super Lvov" opening and maybe also no airborn drops or only within a certain amount of hexes from supplied friendly units and also no spamming recon, to keep things simple.
But sorry, the soviets do get their butts kicked after a few turn, that's the way it goes! lol!
RE: A new game as Red Army
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:14 am
by Tollwut
I'll play you. Are you interested?