Page 1 of 1

So when do I get to combine them motorised infantry brigades?

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:23 pm
by Kielec
Just as above.
As the Soviets, some time by spring 42 you can build them motorised infantry brigades. In July '42, stacking 'em up in one place and hitting the "combine" button still does not produce a motorised division, or corps. When is it going to happen?

A bonus question: is there a way to combine on-map artillery brigades into bigger units?
Bonus question 2: what with them AT brigades? do they get to join any divisions/corps? Or can they be built up into AT divisions some time later?

[I'm summer 42 on my first Soviet playthrough - all of this business with building up the Army and the Airforce - - very confusing!]

RE: So when do I get to combine them motorised infantry brigades?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:17 am
by 56ajax
April and September are the key dates.

There is a creation list in the War Room Forum